Or contact us by email: email@example.com
1 902 354-3456
Contact us directly to get the room that you want at the best possible price.
One Bedroom Suite 132~ Julie Anne Babin Gallery
This one bedroom suite is located on the third floor of the historic section and features 2 full bathrooms, one with a walk in shower and water closet as well as another 4 piece bath off of the living room. Queen bed and pull-out sofa bed.
Studio Suite 122~ Marg Millard Gallery
Room 122 is located on the 2nd floor of the historic section of the inn. Features Queen bed, large living area, separate make-up vanity, heated bathroom floors, dry bar and bathrobes.
King Bedroom 112~ Sarah Webber Gallery
Two large king bedrooms with a sitting area on the second floor and a drive up king bedroom on the first floor.
Nova Scotia Art Gallery Queen Bedroom
Each Art Gallery Room features a Nova Scotian Artist who has decorated the room with original art work and each piece is for sale.
Two Double-sized Beds
Two double-sized beds to comfortably accommodate up to four guests. These rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the inn.
Standard Queen Room
Standard Queen guest rooms are great for those looking for a room for the night. These rooms feature all of the standard amenities, they are just smaller, have carpeted floors and have a view of the back yard or Bristol Avenue.
November 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021
One Bedroom Suite • $150
Studio Suite • $125
Two Double Beds • $110
Art Gallery King Room • $100
Art Gallery Queen Room • $100
Standard Queen • $90
High Season Rates
June 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021
One Bedroom Suite • $185
Studio Suite • $160
Two Double Beds • $145
Art Gallery King Room • $135
Art Gallery Queen Room • $135
Standard Queen • $125
Prices are for single or double occupancy. Extra person $15
Rates do not include applicable taxes (HST 15%).
- Free wireless internet + local phone calls
- Private four-piece bathroom
- Coffee maker, fridge & microwave
- Air conditioning & individual controlled heat
- Windows that open
- Bell Fibre-Op Television
- Free Parking
- Bike Storage
- Roll away bed available for extra $15.
- Children aged 12 and under stay free.
- NO SMOKING: The Privateer Inn is delighted to be a smoke free Inn. We do not allow smoking within 10 feet of the building. Cigarettes or otherwise.
- Pet Policy: Dogs are permitted in a “pet friendly” rooms and must be arranged prior to checking in. There is a fee of $20 + HST per night per pet.
- Reservation Policy: A valid credit card is required for all reservations.
- We prefer Visa or MasterCard and also accept American Express.
At check-in, a pre-authorization of $250/ night will be placed on your credit card. At check-out, guests are welcome to pay cash, debit, or credit card and the pre-authorization will be cleared. Pre-authorizations on credit cards may take up to 48 hours to clear from your statement depending on your financial institution.
Check-in is between 3pm – 8pm
Check-out is 11am
Check-ins later than 10pm may be subject to a fee. If you require a late check-in, you must arrange this with us prior to your arrival.
- The Privateer Inn requires 72 hour (3 days) notice of cancellation. Should you need to cancel or change your reservation, you must contact us no later than 3pm the 3 days before your arrival date.
- For long weekends, festivals and special events we require 7 days notice and you will receive this information in your confirmation email. Cancellations received within 7 days of your arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of the total of your reservation.
- Reservations made within the 24 hour window cannot be cancelled without incurring a cancellation fee.